Monday, December 3, 2012
Thanks to Kerri at First Grade Crusade who also reccommended me for another Liebster Award. I was lucky enough to previously be nominated so this time I will post answers to the new questions from Kerri, and head over and check out her great blog!
1. What made you decided to be a teacher?
I have always loved kids and loved reading!
2. If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
A dog, in particular my dog because what a great life he has:)
3. What is your favorite movie?
When Harry Met Sally
4. What is your dream vacation?
5. What is your favorite book?
World According to Garp
6. What is your favorite subject to teach?
Reading, and I just got my reading specialist degree
7. Where did you graduate from college?
8. What has been your favorite place you've lived?
I have always lived in New England, but living in Cork, Ireland during junior year of college was awesome!
9. Night on the town or yoga pants and a movie?
10. Who are you dying to see in concert?
Drive-by Truckers ! They rock!
11. Who is the person who most inspires you
my mom, for certain!
Posted by Bex